Tuesday, December 18, 2012

12 of 2012: Best Memories from July 2012

July 2012 was packed with adventures -- baseball games, fireworks, a 4th of July Parade, swimming, and celebrating Martin's 33rd Birthday :-) Ever since the day Martin and I met, I've been waiting for his "tirty tird" birthday. This year promises to be the best ever!!!

I closed out the month with a business trip to Phoenix that included a special visit to Andre House and getting together with friends at Rosie McCaffrey's, where Martin and I met. That trip with my Dad was really incredible...there are so many memories there of a life-changing time in my life! Abundantly thankful...

Hugs for Nana after a fun weekend at her house :)
Colin loves corn on the cob!
Living Room Dance Party
Love this one...so much fun!
A fun night in a suite at the Round Rock Express game
Action shot of the kids dancing at the baseball game :)
Colin says, "Take me out to the ballgame."
Nothing says July like good fireworks :)
Happy Independence Day!!!
Colin's fireworks' reaction
Grace's fireworks' reaction
Martin (green shirt) and Billy (black shirt) rolling
down the hill after the game
Grace at the Belton 4th of July Parade
Swimming pool fun :)
Martin's Surprise Birthday Party at K1 Speed,
Austin's new go karting place

Martin won!!!!
Quality brother/sister time!
Singing Happy Birthday to Daddy!
Happy tirty-tird ;-)
Leprechaun smile :)
Crazy Colin!!!
Visiting Andre House in Phoenix
Friends Megan and John at Thursday night soup line
Me in my old office at Andre House, a place that
changed my life forever
Andre House, where I discovered my passion for
serving our homeless brothers and sisters
Rosie McCaffrey's Irish Pub, where I
met the love of my life
Mary, Geordie, and Amber at Rosie's
Chela, Amber, and Megan at Rosie's
Now THAT was a month to remember! Thanks for the memories, July!!!

The 12 of 2012 continues tomorrow with our best memories from August 2012 :-) Stay tuned...

No comments: