Tuesday, February 26, 2008

9 Months Have Gone By...

Today marks Grace's ninth month of life! WOW! Grace has now been in the world longer than she was in my tummy (remember that she made her grand entrance after just eight months!).

But I'm missing her tonight as I type this blog from a hotel room in Houston. I'm on the road for work, wishing I was home. I got to spend a couple of hours with Grace this morning before I got on the road, and we had a lot of fun playing peek-a-boo and giggling together. The hardest thing about my job is having to spend time away from Grace and Martin. It's something I really struggle with since I'm typically away at least one or two nights a month for work. I realize, however, that I'm blessed to have a job I love and to work for an organization that is so supportive of me and my family.

A message to my sweet baby girl before I call it a night...It's indescribable how much joy you bring to my life. Being your Mom is simply the best! I love you through and through!

No comments: