Thursday, February 28, 2008

Grace's 9 Month Check-Up

Today Grace had her 9 month well check. She weighs a healthy twenty pounds and is twenty-seven inches long. She's a big girl! Once again Grace thoroughly enjoyed the paper on the exam table. In fact, I took a short video of her playing with it. You can find it on our YouTube page: http://www.youtube.com/amberfogarty2005

I also took a few adorable pictures of her today. One day maybe I'll take the time to count how many pictures have been taken of Grace so far. It's an obnoxious number. And now that I have a new camera, I'm even more out of control :-) Hehe.

Back to her MD appointment this morning -- the pediatrician says Grace is a healthy little girl. However, she thinks she has allergies and told us to try an over-the-counter allergy medicine once a day to see if that helps with her congestion. This morning Grace started to tug at her right ear, and the doctor confirmed that an ear infection is just beginning. Poor baby! That's all I have to report :-) Bye for now!

No comments: