Saturday, March 1, 2008

A New Car!

Today started out like most other Saturdays. I was up even before Grace. I just can't seem to sleep past 7:00 AM these days. While I waited for Grace to wake up, I did some research on cars. Martin and I have been talking about getting a new car for awhile. One of our cars has been going downhill, and we wanted to trade it in while it still had some value. We had already decided that we wanted a Mazda CX-7, so I did some browsing to see what I could learn about it. I happened to find a great deal online on a pre-owned 2007 with very low mileage. As I crunched the numbers, I thought we could make it work.

So once Martin and Grace woke up, we decided to go run errands, including going to the dealership to check out the car. We agreed that we wouldn't buy today; we'd just test drive it and make sure it's what we want. Low and behold, we left the dealership several hours later as the proud owners of a 2007 Mazda CX-7! We got an even better deal than we hoped for, so we bought it. We're really excited about our new wheels.

Grace was with us at the dealership the whole time and was such a good girl. She digs the new wheels too!

No comments: