Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day...


...from our home to yours! St. Patrick's Day is an important day in the Fogarty's world. They say that everyone is Irish on St. Patrick's Day, but since Martin is 100% Irish all year round, it's a particularly special day for him. Unfortunately, it fell on a Monday this year, which seriously hampered Martin's drinking plans.


I picked Martin up from work and dropped him off at our favorite bar. I then spent the evening hanging out with Grace at home. Grace looked so cute today in her shamrock outfit! She's one cute kid :-)


Grace and I met up with Martin, Billy, and a few of our friends at the bar later in the evening when I went to provide chauffeur service. Grace wasn't so sure what she thought of the band and all the people. We made it home a little after 10, and everyone's in bed but me. I'm heading that way soon. Nighty night!

No comments: