Sunday, March 23, 2008

We have a crawler!

Grace has been working to conquer the feat of crawling for quite some time now. First, she learned the butt scoot. Then, she moved on to the backwards crawl. On Friday afternoon, she finally made some forward progress. I was on the phone with Billy, when Grace crawled forward a few feet! I was ecstatic! I was the only one home, so I've been waiting for her to do it again.

Yesterday, we spent the day in Waco, and Grace had ample opporunity to show off her new skill for Nana, Pop-Pop, Uncle Brian, Aunt Jen, and Uncle Billy all at once. But I guess she decided she wanted more of a private moment because today she started crawling all over the place! It's so cool to watch her. She gets this super serious look on her face and off she goes!!!

Daddy is in awe and is all smiles while he watches her. I, on the other hand, keep tearing up, as I realize that my little baby girl is becoming a toddler before my very eyes.

What an Easter Sunday! Alleluia :-)

No comments: