Thursday, June 26, 2008

13 Months and Counting...

Today Grace is 13 months old! The days keep flying by, and our little girl gets less little everyday. Grace is becoming quite the character. I can see her testing the limits and seeing what she can and can't get away with. I wonder if she'll ever take us seriously when we discipline her. Right now when we tell her "No," she just laughs. Apparently, we're hilarious :-)

I'm glad the weekend is approaching. I have less than three weeks 'til I head to grad school in Minnesota, and I'm trying to finish up all of my assignments. With that, work, a handful of a 13-month old, and taking care of stuff at home, I've got my hands full.

It's been a HOT month in Texas! I think we officially passed the record for the hottest June ever. It's hit 100 degrees or higher 19 days this month! HOT HOT HOT! Needless to say, we're not hanging out outside very much! I dread our electric bill this month, but thank God for air conditioning!

No comments: