Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Blogging on the road...

Three cheers for technology...I am blogging on my Blackberry while riding down I-35 on the way to Dallas for work.We are down-wind from a truck full of cows. Gotta love Texas road trips!

I wanted to share a cute story from last night. When I got home from work, Martin and Grace were already home. They were playing on the floor, having a good time. Martin was laying down on the floor, and I came to sit next to him. Grace noticed that Martin was dozing off, so she crawled over and gave him a kiss! It was one of the sweetest things I've ever seen.

We taught Grace to give kisses awhile back. Up until last night, she only gave kisses, usually with her mouth slightly open, when we asked for a kiss.

Later in the evening, when Martin was laying on the couch, Grace crawled over, pulled herself up, and planted another kiss on his lips. That's my sweet girl!

No comments: