Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Three, Three, Three

Today Grace is all threes (or as Martin says, "trees")...Three months, three weeks, and three days old! My sister-in-law pointed that out to me, and I thought it was fun :-)

Grace had a good day with her Nana yesterday, and last night I tried to catch up on lost time with her. Remember, I didn't see her from Sunday at 6 PM until Monday morning at 12:30 AM. Then yesterday I was at work all day, so I was anxious for quality time with her by the time I arrived home. We had lots of play time and took a long walk. Grace is very close to rolling over from her back to her tummy. She's getting about half way over and seems content to lay on her side. She's not as interested in rolling over from her tummy to her back because she loves her "tummy time" so much. On her tummy, she kicks her legs and moves her arms around like crazy and seems to be dreaming of the day when she will crawl. Grace is so cool!

No comments: