Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Grace's New Class

Today Grace moved up to the next class at day care. I must admit, I got a bit teary this morning! I can't believe how fast she's growing up. I wish the time would slow down. I want to savor every moment of Grace's childhood, and I don't want it to go by so fast! This is just the first of many "graduations" in Grace's life.

Grace's first three months at day care went really well. It was definitely an adjustment for all of us, and I really struggled during the first month. But Grace seemed to enjoy her new surroundings and being around other kids her age. She had two great teachers, who I absolutley love! We will miss them.

Grace's new classroom is much bigger, and there are lots of different toys for Grace to check out. I'm sure she'll dig that. Today I got to know the lead teacher, but I don't know the assistant teacher yet. Apparently, there's been some turnover, but hopefully a new teacher will come and bring consistency for the kids.

I am hoping that Grace's experience in this new class will be good and that she'll have more opportunities to perfect her sitting ability and work on crawling.

No comments: