Saturday, January 12, 2008

The Stomach Bug Claims 2 More Victims

First it was Grace with the nasty stomach bug, then Billy. Yesterday the bug attacked my Mom and me! I can now say from experience that this bug is truly awful. And if it was terrible for me as an adult, I can't imagine how traumatic it was for Grace!

I am finally starting to feel like a human being again...well, almost. The bug caught up with me late yesterday afternoon, and I had a pretty wretched night. In my optimistic "glass half full" mentality, I realize how lucky I am that the bug got me on the weekend and that I have another day to recover. I also have a wonderful husband who looked after Grace and me, his two sick girls!

Grace is still having a rough time. She still has diarrhea, and her appetite hasn't returned to normal. She has no interest in solid foods, which she normally gobbles up. She'll take small amounts of her bottle at a time and just wants to cuddle more than anything else.

Hopefully, all of us are on the road to recovery!!!

No comments: