Sunday, April 27, 2008

Mommy's Little Helper!!

The last few weekends Grace has decided to be my laundry helper! Just like my nephew, Josh, she has a fascination with the socks! Once again today she had a ball for nearly an hour throwing the socks up in the air and squealing with delight! It was hilarious :-) It took much longer to get the clothes folded, but was well worth it. We did lots of giggling!

Grace and I also had a very fun game of peek-a-boo this afternoon! She's been in a fantastic mood all day, and once again she was a very good girl at Mass. The older she gets, the more I worry about loud outbursts at inopportune times. But so far, we've been in the clear. Today she used her sweet innocent voice at a few of the most quiet moments, but her "dadadada" just made everyone around us smile. And Martin and I spent the entire Mass smiling. Our girl seems to have that effect on us!

No comments: