Thursday, April 10, 2008

Mommy's Turn for Pink Eye

I woke up today with my own case of pink eye. A big thanks to Grace for that gift! I was especially bummed about catching pink eye because tonight Martin's uncle, aunt, and cousin arrive to visit us from Phoenix. So I got up, went to the office and got all the work I needed to do today, then went to the doctor to confirm the diagnosis and get my prescription eye drops, then picked up said eye drops, then came home to work the day away.

I was shocked to realize how much pink eye hurts. It made me even more sad that Grace had it too! Although, she's already gotten over it. I hope I'm as resilient as her :-)

Now we just play the waiting game until Brendan, Shital, and Roisin arrive. Their flight arrives around 11 PM, so just a few hours to go. We couldn't be more excited about their visit, especially seeing Grace and Roisin (who is 14 months old) play together! It's gonna be a great few days :-)

No comments: