Saturday, November 15, 2008

Hello, Anna!

Today Martin, Grace, and I visited Uncle Brian, Aunt Jen, and baby Anna at their home in La Vernia. It was so amazing holding my niece again...this time Grace let me hold her for a bit longer before having a tantrum. I savored the moment!

Anna had her eyes open a lot during our visit, and she seemed curious about her relatives who had come to see her. As she grows up, she'll come to understand how incredibly loved she is!

Grace was pretty curious about her cousin. She watched her for a bit while she had tummy time. I know Grace will shower her cousin with hugs and kisses in the years to come. It will be fun to watch them play together as they grow up!

This afternoon Grace and I went out shopping and had a good time. I couldn't believe how many people were out and about today! The holidays are coming, and folks in Austin seem to be getting prepared. Martin and I are getting really excited about Grace's second Christmas!

Tonight we're looking forward to having our friends, Keila and Brandon, over for dinner. We'll be making steak and salmon on the grill. Yummy yum yum! Can't wait!

No comments: