Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Introducing Anna Marie Moyer!


At 12:56 pm today, my brother, Brian, and sister-in-law, Jen, welcomed their daughter, Anna Marie, into the world! She's a perfect angel, weighing in at 6 lbs, 9 oz and 19.5 inches long. We are thrilled to welcome Anna to our family!

My Mom (the proud Nana), Grace, and I went to San Antonio this afternoon to meet Anna and congratulate the new Mom and Dad. There's something magical about witnessing the first hours of a child's life. A friend of mine put it best, "A newborn child is proof of God's undying faith in us."

Grace did a lot of playing at the hospital, but she had quite the temper tantrum when I held Anna. I guess Grace isn't ready to share her Mommy just yet! She recovered awhile later and kept repeating Anna's name for us. This had us all giggling! I'm so glad Grace now has a cousin close by to grow up with...some of my best childhood memories involve hanging out with my cousins in PA.

Welcome to the world, Anna Marie, and more importantly, welcome to the family! You can be assured of our unconditional love today and always.

No comments: