Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 is Going to be EPIC!

Get ready, people. 2012 is going to be your best year ever! Don't believe me? You should! And if you want to make sure of it, start planning for it now. I'm well on my way to planning out an EPIC 2012. This year is gonna rock!

I'm SO fired up about the year to come! Awesome things are happening in our lives...Grace will turn five this May, and Colin will turn two at the end of this month! Our babies are growing up, and I want to capture all of the memories we're making as a family. I wasn't the greatest blogger in 2011. I'm recommitting myself to the blog in 2012 and plan to blog at least 3 times a week to capture all of the Team Fogarty fun! That's a promise.

In other VERY exciting news, Martin and I both turn 33 this year. Why is this a big deal? Well, Martin was born and raised in Ireland and has the most adorable accent ever. My favorite thing to hear him say is 33 - tirty tree. I have no doubt this year will be a blast because I'll ask him often how old we are. I'm sure it'll annoy him, but I'll be entertained ;-)

Other fun goals for this year include committing myself to reading at least one book each month, committing to an AMAZING nonprofit organization as a Board Member, completing the Austin 10/20 in April (a 10 mile race), biking in the Livestrong Challenge as a part of Team Ruben in October, and working on photo albums and scrapbooks to preserve memories of this precious time in our lives.

What are you most excited about in 2012? Here's to making this year one to remember!

Stay tuned, my friends! Sending lots of love from our home to yours.

No comments: