Saturday, January 7, 2012

Riding into the Sunset

It's January in Texas, and it feels like April. I'll take it. I love this weather! We took advantage of the 70 degree weather with a trip to the park. Grace and one of her pals rode their scooters into the sunset. I adore this picture (Grace on the left). Grace got her scooter for Christmas and has mastered it already. She loved getting out to ride it! It's officially broken in now!


Colin had a blast today too! He must have gone down the slide 50 times. He's becoming so independent! I wonder where my kids get that from...

One of his new favorite things to say is, "No, sir." After hearing me say this enough times, he's making it his own. Now when I change his diaper, he tells me, "No, sir" and when I try to feed him something he doesn't want to eat, he says, "No, sir." I've explained to him that I'm a ma'am, but he doesn't seem to care at the moment. He just wants to put his foot down and express himself boldly. Love him!

No comments: