Saturday, July 14, 2007

A Night with Nana & Pop-Pop for Grace & A Night on the Town for Us

Last night, Martin and I had our second night out since Grace was born. We went out to dinner with friends and followed it up with drinks at our favorite bar to celebrate Martin's birthday. Grace enjoyed a fun evening with her Nana and Pop-Pop while we were out. She loved every minute of it, as did my Mom and Dad! Even though it was tough being away from her for the evening, I know she was in the best hands, the same hands that raised me!

Martin and I had a blast celebrating his birthday with our friends. It was fun being out again, but it definitely felt different, like someone was missing (our sweet baby girl!). Our lives have changed so much...we are parents! Holy cow!!! Can you believe it?!?

No comments: