Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving one and all! What a wonderful day it was in the Fogarty household, as we celebrated our very first Thanksgiving with Grace! We've never had more to be thankful for...our beautiful baby girl is such a gift.

We had a fabulous spread at our house, complete with turkey, ham, stuffing, and all the fixings. The meal was awesome! It was a team effort with my parents, Martin, and me all contributing to the meal. I was especially proud of my broccoli cheese casserole, especially when Billy said it was AMAZING! Most of you know that I don't usually have much luck in the kitchen, so I celebrate every victory I can get. Hopefully, by the time Grace is old enough to remember, I'll have honed my cooking skills and can make her mouth water. Here's to hoping...

Grace feasted on sweet potatoes for her Thanksgiving feast, and she seemed to thoroughly enjoy it. All in all, it was a great day with family and an opportunity to give thanks for all that's good in our lives.

No comments: