Sunday, June 10, 2007

The First Two Weeks

Baby Grace turned two weeks old yesterday! It's hard to believe. The time is flying by, and we're amazed by how quickly she's growing. We spend so much time just staring at her. She's absolutely beautiful!

I keep thinking about the fact that she wasn't due until June 20th...I should still be 10 days away from my due date. Instead, I'm adjusting to life as a new Mom, and I'm cherishing every moment with my daughter. Life is good. We are truly blessed!

We've enjoyed introducing Grace to our family and friends during the past two weeks. It's so much fun every time someone new comes to meet her! We're really anxious for the Fogarty family to arrive from Ireland in August. We can't wait for Grace to meet the rest of her family, those in Ireland and the rest of the Moyer clan in Pennsylvania. I imagine that Grace can feel the overwhelming love that surrounds her. At least, I hope she can :)

No comments: