Thursday, June 21, 2007

Grace's First Lunch Date (on her Due Date)


Yesterday, June 20th, was Grace's due date. It's crazy to me that she's three and a half weeks old already! I'm not surprised that she was born early though. Like her parents, I have a feeling Grace will be in a hurry to do everything!

June 20th also happens to be the birthday of a dear friend of mine, so Grace and I ventured out for lunch to celebrate. It was Grace's first lunch date! She seemed to enjoy herself, sleeping peacefully the whole time, while I enjoyed great food and conversation with two of my closest friends.

This week has been my first week home alone with Grace. It's been quite an adjustment after having the wonderful help of family and friends for the first few weeks, but Grace and I have done very well. My little angel and I are having lots of quality time together, which I am incredibly thankful for. And tomorrow night Martin and I are having our first date since Grace's arrival. My parents are coming to take care of Grace so we can go out for dinner. YAY!

No comments: