Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Happy 1 Month Birthday, Grace!

Grace is one month old today! Her first month of life has been a whirlwind of emotions for us. She is absolutely the best! I feel as though I've waited my whole life to be her Mom :-) It's an amazing feeling.

This past weekend was wonderful! My parents came to visit us on Friday and Saturday and watched Grace on Friday night so Martin and I could go on a date. We had a blast -- a fantastic dinner and a visit to our favorite bar for a night cap. We were able to reflect on our first four weeks as parents and share our thankfulness for our beautiful daughter. A big thanks to my Mom and Dad for giving us that opportunity!

Grace continues to grow so quickly! She is becoming more alert everyday and is getting the hang of being awake during the day and sleeping during the night. She's even had a few nighttime stretches where she's slept for four hours! It's crazy that four hours seems like a long time to sleep now! She's gotten into a pretty solid routine, and we are having so much fun with her! I spend a lot of time just watching her everyday and telling her all about the family & friends who love her so much. Life is good! Happy 1 Month Birthday, Grace Calleigh :-)

No comments: