Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Martin's First Father's Day


On Sunday, Martin celebrated his first Father's Day. On Mother's Day, I predicted that Martin would definitely be a Dad by Father's Day. I was right, although I didn't imagine Grace would be 3 weeks old on Martin's first Dad's Day!

We had a very special day. We had a delicious meal, courtesy of my Mom, at our house. Grace made her Daddy a nice card and got him a collage picture frame and a World's Greatest Dad t-shirt and hat. She also made her Pop-Pop a card and got him a picture frame.

On this Father's Day, we were able to honor Martin, a brand new Dad, and my Dad, who's celebrated quite a few Father's Days. I'm so thankful for my Dad, and I hope Grace will be a Daddy's girl like I've been all my life. Grace is so lucky...she has an awesome Dad and a fantastic Pop-Pop who both love her very much, not to mention lots of other family members & friends who think the world of her.

Visit our photo site (the Baby Grace - Week 4 album) to see pictures of our Father's Day fun!

No comments: