Sunday, August 26, 2007

Our Little Eagles Fan

Grace is officially ready for football season! Today she sported her Eagles onesie and watched preseason football with her Mommy and Daddy. She is definitely ready to cheer for her Eagles and experience her first football season.

Without a doubt, Grace will be exposed to a lot of football in her life. Her Mommy (me) grew up watching football and going through the ups and downs of being an Eagles fan -- my three brothers & Dad saw to it that I understood football at a very young age. Martin and I are already explaining this great game to Grace, in addition to lots of other sports that we love (especially soccer, baseball, basketball, and softball).


Grace is the cutest sports fan I've ever seen! And she's learning the Eagles cheer: E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES!!!

No comments: