Saturday, October 6, 2007

Grace's First Jog

This morning Grace and I went jogging together for the first time! My coworkers got me an AWESOME jogging stroller, and I've been so anxious to use it. Finally, the time has come!

I've been waiting until Grace's neck was strong enough that her head wouldn't bob around in the jogging stroller. Now that she's less of a bobble-head, we can get some exercise together.

Our jog today was more like a walk-run combo since I'm not in the shape I once was, but Grace enjoyed it nonetheless. In fact, she enjoyed it so much that she drifted off to sleep. However, when I got home she woke up full of smiles, which is when I snapped the adorable picture to the left.

After I got home, I decided to to do a workout video. Grace was in her bouncer next to me jumping around while I did my lunge routine. We were exercising buddies! I think she was thoroughly entertained watching me sweat and groan as my muscles begged me to stop bothering them. Our Saturday is off to a great start!

Our plans for the rest of the day are the fun Saturday chores of house cleaning and doing laundry, but we'll top off our day by having a few friends over to watch baseball and have dinner tonight. Gotta love the weekend...

No comments: