Saturday, December 22, 2007

Sunny Saturday

Grace and I spent the morning preparing for our trip to Waco to celebrate Christmas with the fam. Mom, Dad, and Billy are leaving for Philly on Christmas day, and Brian and Jen leave for Hawaii on Christmas Eve, so we'll be having our family Christmas celebration tomorrow.

In addition to packing up our stuff for our road trip, I naturally found time to snap some picture of Grace in all her cuteness. Grace has been lucky enough to get lots of precious clothes from her cousin, Maddie. Today Grace is wearing one of the many cute dresses Maddie has passed on to her, along with a bow in her hair. She couldn't be cuter!

It'll be interesting to see how Grace feels about dresses and bows when she gets old enough to voice her opinion. When I was little, I fought my Mom every time she tried to put a dress on me, and I'm wondering if Grace will inherit my tomboyishness. Time will tell...

For now, much to my surprise, I enjoy seeing my little girl in dresses, although I'm the first to admit she looks adorable no matter what she wears! I wish this blog could show my beaming face! I'm so proud of my little angel!!!

No comments: